Monday, April 9, 2007

Mark . . .I love you.


An amazing smile, you have.
Since the day we merged our lives I have not wondered one single day if you REALLY loved me. Thank you for every single day, every single moment, every sweet whisper and every generous kindness that you have graced upon me. I promise to return it and never ever take it for granted. . . I promise to love and appreciate you until I draw my last breath.


Since I know you come here when you can, I wanted to let you know how lucky I feel to have you as my husband. I know that I have said it before, but incase I am ever bad at reaffirming it, please come back here and read this cheesy post. You are truly my hero. . .My savior. . .My love.


P.S. Thanks for not laughing at my newly reddened hair. . . Hopefully it will tone down in a couple of days and you won't have to keep gulping back the laughter in efforts of sparing my feelings. ;-).


No comments: