Monday, April 9, 2007
Some new beads
I made these over the weekend. The pink ones are here if you'd like to bid. . . I know I started the bidding kind of high since there's not a lot of beads in this auction but here is why. . . These are large button beads (21mm). Each one took a minimum of one hour on the torch. I had to work them very slowly to keep the silver leaf fresh looking. I also used a bit of rubino which always has to be worked slowly if you want to maintain the color without boiling it or scorching it.
I love these beads and I hope that you do to!
This aqua and green bead set is the result of a custom order. A challenge and a half if I do say so myself. I didn't think I could do this on a 19mm button but I did and I now hate to let them go. lol
I hope my lovely customer enjoys them!